Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Daddy dresses baby...



O i absolutely loooove this.
It is too cute.
I work on Saturdays. This day is also known as "Daddy & Jeorgia" day at our house.
Upon my return from work one Saturday, I was absolutely delighted to see the interesting ensemble daddy chose for his baby girl.

1 Cherry pink "Rolling Stones" onsie. Check.
1 White pajama pants with pink and yellow stripes. Check.
1 pair of Pink leopard spotted socks. Check.
Several pictures to provide entertainment in the years to come. Check.

1 daddy that loves spending time with his baby. Check.
1 mommy that adores that. Check.


(and yes, we took her out in public) :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Too cute - He cracks me up! What a GREAT dad to even want to spend the day with daughter! Enjoy! As these days pass all too quickly!

Leah said...

Too cute! I love it! They both look like they are enjoying their time together SO much!

Peggy Rice said...

Jack-a-do, I found you and your Sister!!! I love it.