Sunday, April 5, 2009

"don't turn around o-oh...."

so lately this baby girl has been a lot faster than mommy is giving her credit for... (Obviously with the Lysol episode)

I thought I had just a second to turn around after getting items i needed out of the fridge...
No. Her new food love is blueberries. She managed to quietly pull them off the shelf and open the container by stepping on it. When I turned back around she was sitting and stuffing her face full of blueberries off the floor.












When I picked her up to put her in the highchair, she was very unhappy... and lost a sock in the process (it was proof of the container "stomping" and stained with blueberry juice.)














Another time I let her happily play (in her birthday suit) right before bedtime routine for two minutes in her room while I put clean crib sheets on her mattress (seriously, it was that fast)...








And at 2 minutes and 1 second, I heard grunting and found this...






Next, I was happily documenting something new - splashing in the bath tub - when she comes up with a "first" of her own...



And tonight, I got her ready for bed and left her room to get myself something to drink, i knew it was too quiet in there, but figured she was playing with her books (just like I left her) when I walked in to this...













i guess she wanted to do a little spring cleaning.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Aren't babies fun?!! I had mine 20 months apart. Both boys. Always knew that if it was quiet - I better go look. It's amazing what they can all get into. She is very cute - just can't get upset about that.